Sunday, October 4, 2009

Headstones are Here!

So, I just got an email that the headstones made it in on Friday. I haven't been able to go see them yet, because it's pouring rain, but will definitely be heading out there today and will make sure to put pictures of them up. I've been impatiently waiting for them to get here, though they actually got here faster than they were supposed to. I think about little Hope often. Friday was an especially hard day for me, seeing as it had been 3 months since we had her. I think about that day all the time. Sometimes I wish I could go back and live that day all over again. Though it was the hardest day of my life, I'd give anything to be with her again. I try not to think about the things I should be doing with her right now. She'd be 3 months old now, and I always wonder what she'd be like if she were here. But then again, I try not to think about that, 'cause it only makes it harder. I know she's better off where she is. Just can't help but wonder sometimes...

I apologize for not writing in a while. It's just hard to know what to say anymore. It used to be all about Hope, and now...well, it's just hard to find the words, but I'm definitely going to try and get up there and get the pictures posted for everyone to see...




....So I made it out to Memory Park to see the headstones. They're precious. The rain didn't look like it was going to stop any time soon, so I decided to go out there anyways. It was nice to finally see headstones there this time. They're in a section called "Babyland." I think about Hope and Chloe all the time. I've noticed some people don't really know what to say to me, or are scared to bring them up, but I wish it wasn't that way because I'm very proud of my little girls and I love talking about them...




"A MILLION TIMES"


You never said I'm leaving
You never said good-bye
You were gone before I knew it
And only God knew why

A million times I've needed you,
A million times I've cried.
If love alone could've saved you,
You never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place,
No one else will ever fill.

It broke my heart to lose you,
But you didn't go alone.
Part of me went with you,
The day God took you home.

3 comments:

  1. Love the headstones, the blog and the poem. Miss our beautiful little girls. Know it's still hard for you, so I pray. . .love to you and Scott. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a beautiful and wonderful mother. I don't know why these things happen but I admire you a great deal for your strength!!

    With Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Somehow, someway it helps me to see sites such as yours. Lost our Finley Cate at 31 weeks, just over 2 months ago. Her little heart beat for 47 minutes. I was just on here searching for the perfect headstone. I wonder too what she would have been like, to hear her laugh. Talking about her helps, that's why I write. We just have to know God had something better for her, somehow I think he may have been saving her from the heartaches of this world. I find peace in that.

    ReplyDelete

Maternity Photos By Lindsey Tomlinson