Monday, July 13, 2009



I know I haven't written in a while. It's hard to find the words lately. Scott had to go back to work today. We've been dreading this day. I'm handling it better than I thought I would, though. We all went to church yesterday morning. The church has been so good to us. Everyone has. I never realized just how many people care about us and are there for us when we need it. We plan to try and get pregnant again in about 6 more months. Probably in January. I just pray we have another little girl, because between Chloe and Hope, we have everything we need for a little girl, but nothing for a boy. My doctors have a whole plan laid out for me, they are very determined to help us have a successful pregnancy. I have to stay on folic acid and baby aspirin from here on out. (I have a disorder called MTHFR that puts me at high risk for blood clots.) And they want me on heparin shots as soon as I found out I'm pregnant, which will be inserted straight into my stomach every day of my pregnancy. Yuck! It'll be worth it, though. We love and miss our little Hope every day, but we know where she is and we know we couldn't have given her a better home. It's just like the Pastor said at church, she wouldn't come back for anything. She's in heaven with her big sister now. We love and miss you both...

3 comments:

  1. I am amazed at your strength and will continue to pray for you and Scott. My heart has ached for you both and I am so glad you are willing to try again and that your doctors are supportive and have a plan in place for you. I hope you will keep us updated as I have followed your blog for months now and am praying for a happy healthy baby for you all! May God continue to bless you and give you the strength to face each new day and each new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ran across your blog, I am so sorry for your loss. How hard it must be. I have endometriosis and cannot conceive (well didn't want to go through a lot of trying), so have adopted 3 boys.

    Prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know you're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Maternity Photos By Lindsey Tomlinson