Monday, July 6, 2009

Memorial Service



So today we went and set up all the final arrangements for Hope. For anyone that doesn't know yet, it's going to be held at Memory Park at 10 on Tuesday under the gazebo. Everyone that would like to join is more than welcome to. Her obituary is going to be in the Press Gazette on Wednesday. There's also a memorial fund set up for her to help with funeral and gravestone costs. You can see all the details by clicking the link to the right. Flowers can be sent to the Lewis Funeral Home.

I was able to finish her scrapbook and will probably bring it to the service so that everyone can see it. It was such a pleasure putting something together for her. We have a busy day today, we are about to go see about getting a flower arrangement for the casket. Thanks again to everyone who's been helping us through this. Hope to see you all tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Praying for the loss of your beautiful daughter Hope. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for your family, so sorry for the pain you have had to go thru in loosing two sweet babies. I read your older posts and are so strong and have a good, positive outlook on things. Your little girls are together now.
    I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Hailey's Hope. I am praying for God's comfort and peace to surround you and your husband during this difficult time. Please take pictures of the scrapbook that you made and post them if you can. I for one would love to see it:)

    Robyn...Phoenix AZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear family, may you feel God's arms around you as you go through this difficult time. My prayers are with you! One day we all will know and understand why such things are happening to us here on earth and we all will be reunited with our loved ones in God's home. You are very strong and loving parents and God loves you for that, for how you honor your precious daughters eventhough they both were here so shortly. God heals, God is good and He cries and feels with you! Piece be still!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sorry to hear of the loss of your two darlings. I,too, lost a child. However, she was 10 years old. It was the worst time of my life, but I was so lucky to have had her for the 10 years, I would do it all again even knowing I would lose her. What helped me to live again is sharing my grief with others. You are very brave to share your loss with so many people. It helps me and many others to understand life and to learn to live again after such sorrow. I wish you peace and happiness with your husband and family.

    ReplyDelete

Maternity Photos By Lindsey Tomlinson