Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We'll Miss You Hope




Hope's memorial service was beautiful. It was raining all morning before it started, but then the rain cleared just long enough for the service. Pastor Dewey Mars said a few words. It was pretty hard doing that all over again. It seems like just yesterday we were doing this for Chloe. We were able to get the spot right next to Chloe's grave, so we were happy about that. Mrs Becky set up a dining area at the church which was also beautiful. This morning I found myself very upset. I have my good days, but then I have my bad ones. Thanks to my mom and sister, though, I was able to get out of the house and do some more things for Hope. Scott and I both feel like we're just in a dream. He's been so great through all of this...

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how I stumbled upon your blog but I am so glad that I did. I've enjoyed your journey with your sweet baby Hope. My heart just aches for your losses. I have lost a baby myself I just couldn't imagine the agony of burying two precious souls. It just not fair, and tonight as I kneel to pray to my Heavenly Father you and your husband will be in my thoughts. I hope for your family that one day you will get to see your children again and they will be perfect and whole, without illness and you will be able to hold them and squeeze them and kiss their cheeks. May God Bless and keep you in His arms as you deal with this tragedy and heartache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a hard, hard day that must have been for you. There are really no words that can comfort your aching soul. As I looked at the photo of Hope's grave & Chloe's headstone in the background, I couldn't help but imagine two sisters in Heaven together....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ruth, my precious daughter, this has been such an emotional time. This morning while you were crying in your bathroom, I was crying in mine at work, wishing I could take away your pain, knowing that only God can give you the kind of comfort you need. Ms. Becky cried and prayed with me for you. Your precious little girls will always be in our hearts. You are loved so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth, I know how you feel about good and bad days. I still have my bad ones. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Please feel free to contact me if you want to talk
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruth,
    I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you and your family while you work through this trial. I admire your bravery and resilience.

    ReplyDelete

Maternity Photos By Lindsey Tomlinson