Thursday, June 25, 2009

Doctor Update!

Well, I don't have much time, but I really wanted to let everyone know how it went at the doctor today. I am 2 cm dialated! I know, it's not much, but I am very happy my body's getting ready by itself and I don't have to go to the hospital a night early. We're supposed to be at the hospital at 5 in the morning on the 7th! I won't be sleeping that night. Only 11 more days! Words cannot explain how we are feeling right now. Everyone please keep praying for us as we get closer to this day. I go back to the doctor one more time next Thursday. And we of course go to the high risk doctor on Monday morning and I'll get an ultrasound then. Everyone pray Hope is in position by then, because she's not right now. We'll get an estimate on how much she'll weigh too. My guess is around 5 1/2 pounds.

4 comments:

  1. Your a strong mommy!! Our prayers are with you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless mommy,daddy and sweet baby Hope.Hoping and praying that all goes well and happen naturally.Best of luck to all of you.Blessings,prayers and lots of love from Fl.(((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. A heartfelt thanks to all who are praying for us. We know that God is WITH us and FOR us, as well as all of you. God bless you all. We'll do our best to keep you posted. We're SO excited about meeting Hope!

    ReplyDelete

Maternity Photos By Lindsey Tomlinson