Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two More Weeks!

So today I find myself anxious, nervous, and all kinds of other mixed emotions. (just like every other day:) 2 weeks from today, we get to meet our little girl. Scott and I don't really know what to do or say to eachother anymore. I get more and more nervous the closer it gets. I've been trying to get hospital bags packed. I swear I've packed every single outfit I think will fit her when she's born! :) I'm so scared I'm going to forget something. I'm taking two diaper bags, plus my bag. Regardless of which way it goes, I'm still going to be dressing her in her cute little outfits and taking tons of pictures of her. I go to the doctor Thursday afternoon to get checked to see if I'm dialating any on my own. Hopefully I am or else I have to go to the hospital the night before the 7th just to get the process going. Then, Monday, Scott, me, my mom and my sister are all going to meet with the neonatologist again for our final appointment and to make our final decisions, which we still haven't made yet. We are totally torn with all the decisions that need to be made. I don't think we'll really know until the time comes. I keep trying to tell myself to just relax and enjoy the rest of this pregnancy, because I know in two weeks time, my life's going to be turned upside down no matter what happens. But I still find myself complaining because I'm so uncomfortable and anxious for the day to arrive. I can't wait to meet my little Hope.

I'd like for everyone to keep praying for Hailey's mommy, Rachelle, as she is going through some rough times right now. I'll make sure and update everyone Thursday after my appointment!

1 comment:

  1. I continue to keep you in thoughts and prayers. You have such strength and courage as you have to face this once again. May God contiinue to give you that which you need.

    ReplyDelete

Maternity Photos By Lindsey Tomlinson