Just wanted to give everyone an update on Hope. I went to the doctor today, and we've decided to get induced at 37 weeks. They were wanting to induce me early so that I won't have to have a c-section due to the size of her head. I assumed it would only be like 2 weeks early. Well, she wanted me to go at 36 weeks, but I told her I'd rather go a little later. So the new date is July 7th! So soon! Only 3 weeks until we meet our little angel! If I'm not dialating on my own in 2 weeks time, I'm going in on the evening of the 6th so they can start softening my cervix, but the official induction date is the 7th. I've asked my mom to keep everyone posted while we're in the hospital. Of course she will. We're asking for no visitors as of now. If all goes well, I told my mom I'd let her know when we're ready for people to come see her, but while it's all happening, we prefer it be just us. Those of you close to us though, I assure you my mom will be letting everyone know the progress. So everyone please please pray for us and Hope. This is definitely sooner than we expected, and we're just in shock now. I feel like I have so much left to do.
Also, I'd like for everyone to pray for little Hailey. She has holoprosencephaly and trisomy 13, and her mom's going to the hospital tonight to have her. You can see her page here: http://haileyshope.blogspot.com